Acne Types and Treatments
Acne is an unpleasant phenomenon, which can be painful and embarrassing. Typically, acne is a consequence of a malfunction of the sebaceous glands, which is provoked by clogging of pores, due to inadequate cleansing. Additionally, acne can be caused by diet, hygiene, and genetic factors.
There are many factors which influence the occurrence of this defect. So why are there pimples on the nose?
- Hormonal disorders. This is the most common cause of acne. Such disorders may be associated with different circumstances. They often are temporary, and the skin is restored rather quickly. If the situation is steadily deteriorating, it is better to consult a doctor.
- Such problems occur after the use of harmful products. Also, diseases of internal organs – for example, an ulcer – can lead to this. Normal stool is of great importance.
- Clogged pores. The pores on the nose are close to the skin surface. That is why the appearance of comedones in this place is not uncommon. It is recommended to turn to the beautician, who will conduct mechanical cleaning to cope with this disorder.
Methods of treatment
At the moment the choice of means to deal with issues of the skin is quite diverse. For the effectiveness of treatment of it is necessary firstly determine the cause of the problem. Therapy means are chosen individually in each case.
Only a doctor should prescribe this treatment to prevent the development of adverse health effects. If a small rash occurs in the nose area, homeopathic medicines and antibacterial creams can be applied.
The doctor may prescribe hormonal birth control pills for women. These tools help to reduce androgen synthesis, provoking such problems.
You can use the popular cosmetic procedures with the appearance of skin problems:
- Cryotherapy – treatment of acne that involves liquid nitrogen.
- Mesotherapy – helps to narrow pores, which reduces the likelihood of relapse.
- Ozone therapy – is to use a mixture of ozone injection into the lesion. Beautician may also propose the use of ozonated water for treatment of inflammation of the skin.
- Facial cleansing – is the mechanical removal of skin rash.
- Peeling – is used for leveling of the upper layer of the skin and combat scars, which often arise after acne.
It is important to acknowledge that diet and lifestyle can be causes of acne before choosing a therapy. Fresh fruits and vegetables should be present in your diet. In addition, it is recommended to add ginger and garlic to your diet. It may also be very useful to take vitamin complexes.
Good personal hygiene is equally important:
- wash at least twice a day;
- you can rinse your skin with mint infusion after cleansing;
- it is recommended to wipe your face with a towel or use a small disposable wipes for this purpose.
Acne can cause pain, discomfort, and embarrassment. For the effectiveness of treatment, it is very important to establish the reasons for your acne in order to determine the best treatment path.